Saturday, December 20, 2008

Toast

This semester is done! I just e-mailed my last assignment.

Updates:

My husband left home for Iraq at the end of October. He's should be home in November of 2009.

My son is doing better than he has ever done with school. And Iwas worried he would drown in high school. Guess he showed me!

The backyard is holding up. I got some grass seed down before the first frost. Spring will be interesting.

My oldest daughter decided to move in with her father. It was really hard for both of us, but in the end, I think it will be good for her.

The baby girl makes me laugh every day. Watch the video and you can see for yourself. :)

Merry Christmas!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch out momma! She's really lettin' ya know just how she feels, lol. She's adorable!!! I'm so glad all is well with you and I'm sure your husband will be fine in Iraq. I will keep him as well as your family in my prayers. Congrats to your son for doing so well in school and I wish your daughter well as she gets settled into her new home. Wishing you the very best this holiday season as the fall semester closes out.

Merry, merry and Happy happy!!! :)